Up-Flo Filter ISO 14034 Verified to Satisfy ETV Canada Requirements
Up-Flo® Filter is now ISO 14034 verified to remove sediment, nutrients and metals from stormwater runoff. This is in compliance with the Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) requirement in Canada; view the verification report on the Canadian ETV website.
Effective immediately, civil engineers who specify stormwater treatment filters in Ontario can use the below drawings to put Up-Flo® Filter on their project plans.
Up-Flo® Filter has been tested, verified, accepted and approved by the most stringent testing bodies in North America including but not limited to the below regulatory testing bodies and clearing houses:
Approvals, Certifications & Verifications:
- New Jersey Corporation for Advanced Technology (NJCAT)
- NJDEP Certification
- Washington State Technology Assessment Protocol - Ecology (TAPE) General Use Level Designation (GULD)
- Virginia Department of Environmental Quality BMP Clearinghouse (Ribbons) 50% phosphorus removal
- Virginia Department of Environmental Quality BMP Clearinghouse (CPZ) 40% phosphorus removal
- California Water Boards Full Trash Capture
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- ISO 14034 Verified to Satisfy ETV Canada Requirements